Friday, June 26, 2015

[New] Shadow Wolf Mysteries 5: Tracks of Terror Game

adow Wolf Mysteries 5: Tracks of Terror by ERS, the next game in the Shadow Wolf Mysteries series!
In Shadow Wolf Mysteries 5: Tracks of Terror you will play in the role of detective.
Count De Lupe sent you an important message in which he wrote:
“Honorable detective.
I write you on may 5th, 1881. I know that they wanr to kill me. And if they succeed befor my son comes of age, then my son, my family, and the whole city will be in mortal danger. If you come, i’ll be dead, protect my son. I ask you – no! I beg you! Protect my son and the city, and let the curse of my family become the salvation for everybody! ”
When you came to Jundown you noticed that all member of De Lupe family is cursed. Now you have to save Pierre De Lupe and find out how the curse can be taken off. Use your deduction abilities to uncover reason behind peoples death and powers to bring back human shape of the werewolves in Shadow Wolf Mysteries 5: Tracks of Terror.
In Adventure/Hidden Object game Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror you will play through lots of colourful levels and enjoy an interesting finale. Good graphics, interesting plot and high quality music are all to be found in this fascinating and marvellous game Shadow Wolf Mysteries 5: Tracks of Terror.
Story of Adventure/Hidden Object game Shadow Wolf Mysteries 5: Tracks of Terror was written by professional screenwriters. Lot of captivating levels and delightful mini games will be a real pleasure for children and adults alike. All fans of this majestic genre games will like the Shadow Wolf Mysteries 5: Tracks of Terror.